The Originator of Decorative Concrete Coating Systems... since 1972!
CrownFlex Non-Skid is a state of the art, water based, single pack acrylic/urethane copolymer with recycled rubber crumb as an aggregate. This environmentally friendly coating is extremely durable and designed to adhere to most substrates with excellent abrasion and chemical resistance rendering them non-slip. CrownFlex contains no VOC’s, is odorless and can be applied with a roller, low-pressure spray gun or airless. Typical thickness is approximately 30-45 mils.
Unlike epoxies CrownFlex is also very flexible making it chip and impact resistant. CrownFlex will handle wear from foot traffic to forklift and automotive traffic. CrownFlex is an air dry, air cure coating and is non-flammable. Available in 18 UV resistant colors! Adheres to: Metal, Concrete, Painted Surfaces, Aluminum, Rubber, Fiberglass, Asphalt & Wood.
CrownFlex Marine Non-Skid Coatings are water based, single component products. Created through a unique process of cross-linking urethanes and acrylics, utilizing rubber crumb as an aggregate. These coatings are designed to provide an attractive, highly durable impact resistant non-slip surface.
- Water borne
- No VOC’s or Isocyanantes
- Single pack
- Easy to Apply
- Environmentally Friendly
- Chemical resistant
- Wide color range
- UV resistant
- Temperature: 40º F minimum, 120º F maximum (air, surface and material).
- At least 5º F above dew point.
- Method: Roll: CrownFlex Coat Rollers
- Spray: Superior Hopper Gun
- 1 Gallon: Weight: 9.8lbs.
- 5 Gallon: Weight: 49.0 lbs.
- 33 Gallon: Weight: 310.0 lbs.
Non-flammable, non hazardous.
No shipping restrictions required.
- Finish: Matte finish
- Color: 18 standard colors
- Viscosity: 90-110
- Odor: Slight ammonia
- Appearance: Textured colored liquid
RECOMMENDED SPREAD RATE
- Wet mils: 50-60
- Dry mils: 40-50
- Coverage: 50-60 SF in 2 coats
DRYING SCHEDULE @ 20 MILS WET @ 50% RH, 72º F
- To touch: 1 hour maximum
- To top coat: 1-2 hours
- To cure: 24 hours - 5 full days chemical cure
POT LIFE: None
SHELF LIFE: 1 year
ADHESION CHARACTERISTICS TEST DATA AVAILABLE
- Impact Resistance (ASTM D-2794)
- Adhesion Testing (ASTM D-4541-95)
- UV Resistance
- Fire Resistance
- Elongation - 400%
- Wearing Data (ASTM F-510)
- Marr-Scuff Resistance
- Coefficient of Friction (ASTM F-609)
- Hot Tire Pick Up Test
- Chemical Resistance